Q. What is the solution for short neck?

Answered by Dr. J Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Short Neck or Cervical Traction? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am having short neck since birth. I am attaching my recent x-ray report with this post. Kindly help me out in understanding my condition. What particular solution would you suggest for the same? I also came across cervical traction devices. Will they help in my case? Please explain.