Q. My penis size is smaller than normal, will it be a problem during sex?

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar Choudhary and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Short Penis or Sperm Count? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: My penis size is smaller than normal, will it be a problem during sex?

I am 25 years old and my penis size is 2.2 inch in flaccid state and 5 inch in erect state. I would like to know that, is it a good size because I have read somewhere that 6 inch is normal size. My penis size is smaller than the standard size. What to do now? Do girls think about penis size? I also have a small testicle and read that a small testicle cannot produce enough sperm, is it right? I am noticing one thing in the morning. When I get up, my penis is in erect state. Is there any problem about that? Please give me some advice because I am planning for marriage soon. Kindly clear my doubts. Thank you.