Q. I have mild pain in right shoulder joint and unable to lift weights. Please help.

Dr. Prakashkumar P Bhatt

I am having a mild pain at my right shoulder joint or below. I am unable to lift weights and sometimes even cannot lift up my hand also. Kindly suggest.

#

You are having pain in the right shoulder with weakness in the right hand.

Please answer my few questions. Can you hold a cup of tea in your right hand or it is dropping from your hand? Can you hold the bathtub while bathing? Is that pain continuous or occasional? Any history of trauma or accident? Are you suffering from diabetes or high blood pressure? Any history of neck pain?

Yes, I can hold a cup of tea my right hand and can also hold a bathtub. I have this pain daily but sometimes is not there. No history of trauma or accident. No diabetes or blood pressure and no neck pain.

#

At present, it looks like a local shoulder pathology, but you need a physical examination of your shoulder by a physician.

I am giving some medications and please do follow up after seven days. Take tablet Emanzen D (diclofenac and Serratiopeptidase) in the morning and evening after food for five days, Rejunex CD 3 one tablet for 10 days, and Volini gel for local application.

|