Q. I have shoulder pain after playing squash. How can I get relief?

Dr. Rishu
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 19, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 28, 2022

I have shoulder pain possibly from playing squash. Please view my reports.

#

• Shoulder pain can be a result of injury or disease of the shoulder joint. An injury can affect any of the ligaments, bursae, or tendons surrounding the shoulder joint. The injury can also affect the ligaments, cartilage, menisci, and bones of the joint.
  • I suggest you put an ice pack on the injured area for 20 minutes, four to eight times a day. Use a cold pack, ice bag, or a plastic bag filled with crushed ice wrapped in a towel.
  • Put even pressure (compression) on the painful area to help reduce the swelling.

For more information consult a cardiologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

|