Q. Can you please suggest any skin lightening cream?

Answered by Dr. Yeshwanth Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Skin Lightening Agent or Sunscreen? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Can you please suggest any good skin lightening cream not such that like magical whitening but I meant for healthy skin and color does not matter that much. I have heard about the Golite cream. How is it? Can it be used like other fairness creams? I want to use, Clin shine cream which is newly available in the market. Please suggest me.