Q. Can you please suggest any skin lightening cream?

Dr. Yeshwanth Kumar
Published on Aug 06, 2018

Can you please suggest any good skin lightening cream not such that like magical whitening but I meant for healthy skin and color does not matter that much. I have heard about the Golite cream. How is it? Can it be used like other fairness creams? I want to use, Clin shine cream which is newly available in the market. Please suggest me.

Dr. Yeshwanth Kumar

Dermatology Venereology
#

Start using sunscreen twice daily morning and afternoon over the full face. You can use this cream Clinshine (Hydroquinone, Mometasone, Tretinoin) cream daily at night or else you can go for Rejuglow (Glycolic acid, Salicylic acid, etc.) cream. Take Limcee 500 mg (Vitamin C) twice daily for 2 to 3 months.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

Amla - a Treasure of Vitamin C

Article Overview: Amla is the one of the most important medicinal plants in the traditional system of medicine. It contains the highest amount of vitamin C and has other nutrients as well. I have discussed the health benefits of amla in this article. Read Article

Dr. Durga Kumari
Nutritionist

The wonder fruit amla (Indian gooseberry) is highly valued by nutritionists and practitioners of indigenous medicine. This is scientifically known as Emblica officinalis or Phyllanthus emblica.  Amla has been held in high esteem in indigenous medicine. It is acidic, diuretic and laxa...  Read Article

Kindly suggest a face wash, sunscreen lotion and overnight cream for oily skin.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old boy and my face is very oily during summer while in winters it is quite dry. In summers, a lot of oil pops out with white heads on my face. Even a short-term sun exposure tans my skin. I am also suffering from the problem of dark spots. Kindly suggest a face wash, su...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ahaglow (alpha hydroxy acid) face wash can be used to wash the face. La shield sunscreen can be used in the morning as it is non-comedogenic. Please upload an image of your face, so that depending on the skin type, pigmentation, and acne, medications can be suggest...  Read Full

I have redness and itching after stopping Hydroquinone and Mometasone cream. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am using skin lite cream for the past two years. This cream contains Hydroquinone and Mometasone. Now I am stopping the usage of this cream. Now in my face, I am seeing redness and itching like skin allergy. Please suggest the best creams or medicine to cure this problem.  Read Full >>

Dr. Rabia

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have developed contact dermatitis due to this medicine. As it also contains a steroid, skin becomes steroid dependent, so when this is stopped the face becomes red and inflamed. First thing for treatment is to use a good Sunblock OG SPF 60. The second thing is Metro...  Read Full