Soft Tissue Injury

What is the reason for acute lower back pain aggravates on sitting?

Query: Hello doctor, I am experiencing acute pain on the left side of the lower back since last night. Suddenly, I was unable to bend forward at all and started feeling extreme pain while sitting. The pain is radiating from the lower back to the left hip. Even after 12 hours, the pain has not reduced a bi...  Read Full »

Dr. Mahaveer Patil

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your complaints and understand your concern. I generally have seen many cases like this at my clinic. I advise them rest, analgesics, anti-inflammatory tablets, and ice pack till the symptoms reduce to some extent. Then I get an x-ray and if necessar...  Read Full »

Will excruciating pain in feet while walking indicate fracture in feet?

Query: Hello doctor, A few days ago I jumped off a gate that was about 10 feet tall. Upon landing, I landed flat on my feet, a surge of excruciating pain took over my feet. Since then, I have trouble walking and the pain has not yet subsided. Though it hurts a lot when I am walking and putting pressure o...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Without examining you it is very difficult to be precise but I can say with confidence that you have a significant injury as bruising is a hallmark of either a fracture or a significant soft tissue trauma. Weight-bearing is the second thing we look at and if you canno...  Read Full »

Please suggest treatment for my arm that got trapped in a door.

Query: Hi doctor, I got my arm trapped between a metal pole and an electrically controlled door. The blood flow was cut off for around 30 seconds to a minute. My arm is quite painful and swollen. It has some blood spots and my wrist hurts when I bend my hand and fingers. Do I need to see a doctor? Is it sp...  Read Full »

Dr. Srikanth Nara

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Having blood spots over the skin is a sign of the hematoma (blood collection), which could be the cause of soft tissue injury in that area. You need to see a doctor if you observe any of the following. Watch for the color of your arm and the injured area. If it is turning...  Read Full »

There is bruising and pain in my hip.What is the remedy?

Query: Hello doctor, I am having pain and light bruising below my left hip since a week. It was not caused by banging/slamming into something. I was doing stomach crunches and then went for running. I felt discomfort initially while running, then got progressively worsened. Movement was matched with int...  Read Full »

Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena

Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned pain and bruising around your hip region since a week after physical exercise. What I can make out is that you have had a soft tissue injury which can be exactly pointed out with physical examination. I can tell you a general protocol for soft tissue...  Read Full »

I have heel pain after running too fast. Does X-ray show signs of fracture?

Query: Hello doctor, I would like an opinion on my X-ray if it shows any signs of a stress fracture in the heel. I took up running and increased it too fast. It hurts to walk on the sides of the heel. Pressing on either side of the heel hurts a lot. There is swelling but no bruising. The swelling is dec...  Read Full »

Dr. Vivek Chail

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Radiodiagnosis Physician, Radiologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have viewed your X-rays (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and there is no feature to suggest a stress fracture in the calcaneum bone and bones in the heel area. It is possible that you have a soft tissue or tendon abnormality which can cause you the pa...  Read Full »

What is the treatment given for fractured tooth?

Query: Hi doctor, I fell down and I got knocked in my front right incisor and it does not move back. It is also a permanent tooth. I am taking tablet Vyvanse.  Read Full »

Dr. Divya Banu M

Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Do not worry, we can manage it. First of all, do not touch it or try to push it back into position. Do not bite on that tooth. There is bleeding which is from the gums (as the picture i...  Read Full »

My thumb got cut and has a huge scab. Will it heal?

Query: Hi doctor, The tip of my thumb got cut, and a little amount of bone was exposed, but not damaged. We used a clotting powder, and it formed a huge scab. Will it heal?  Read Full »

Dr. Noushif M

General Surgeon, Medical Gastroenterologist, Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like you have a deep soft tissue injury. You need to take care of the following three things. Keep the area clean to avoid infection. Remove all the dead or non-viable tissues. Avoid applying any inert substances, as it may slow healing. Hope it is clear for you...  Read Full »

What can these white patches in my mouth be?

Query: Hello doctor, I have developed a few white patches in my mouth for few days. The image is attached herewith. Is it just a fungal infection or something else? What medicine do you suggest? There is no pain or bleeding. It is not increasing in size. I never had anything like this previously. I never s...  Read Full »

Dr. Kumar Ashutosh

Family Physician, General Practitioner, ENT Otolaryngologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please let me know following things. Exactly for how long has this lesion been there? Is this kind of lesion present in any other site in the mouth? Is there a sharp tooth near the lesion? Is there any history of toothbrush trauma? Also, please send a clear image of ...  Read Full »

Kindly help me interpret my father-in-law's MRI reports taken following an accident.

Query: Hello doctor,My father-in-law had a motorcycle accident two days ago and has injuries all over his body. He had his CT done today. I am attaching his report with this query. Kindly help me interpret it.  Read Full »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The MRI brain report of your father-in-law is suggestive of a soft tissue injury on the right side of the head. But, there is no evidence of injury or bleeding inside the brain. I would like t...  Read Full »

I have got a blister in my mouth. Kindly see the picture and explain.

Query: Hi doctor,I have got something in my mouth. It looks like a blister, but I am not sure what it is. I have just noticed it, and it does not hurt at all. Please see the picture attached.  Read Full »

Dr. Honey Arora

Dentist, Oral Implantologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the explanation and the image you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it appears to be a hematoma. It is formed due to the accumulation of blood cells and fluid in the soft tissues due to some trauma to the area. It is harmless and reso...  Read Full »