Q. Do white spots on the lips after semen contact indicate an STD?

I am a 19-year-old male who is not sexually active. However, yesterday when masturbating, I accidentally got semen on my lip. I wiped off the semen with a tissue, but I had white dots all over my upper lip the next day, and it looked like a rash. Initially, my lips were sore and dry, but I applied vaseline, and now they feel fine. I am a virgin, so I do not know if this can be an STI or STD, and it may not be related to the semen at all. However, I am worried since these dots appeared suddenly, and I do not know what they are or how to treat them. Are they due to STIs like herpes or chlamydia, or is it nothing to worry about?

#

The spots cannot be due to an STD (sexually transmitted disease). It was your semen only that touched your lip, and this cannot be a transmission medium. This could be something else, but it is not associated with semen. So this is not a thing to get worried about. This should go in a couple of days.

Thanks.

Thank you for the reply.

If this is not an STI or STD, do you have any idea of what it could be? Could they be Fordyce spots or something else? They are tiny but bunched in certain areas, and I can only see when I stretch my lips. Anything I can do to make them go away?

#

That could not be Fordyce spots because they are seen at the tip of the penis and not on lips. But they are normal, and there is no need to be worried.They have no relationship with semen. So if there is minor pain or irritation at that site, that could be herpes over lips which is not an STD.

|