Q. I am having itching in clitoris and inflamed lips on labia. Is it an STD?

Answered by Dr. Uzma Arqam and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Std or Vaginal Swab? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Yesterday, I had some really bad itching in my clitoris. Today I woke up with inflamed lips on labia and more discharge than usual. Please help me my vagina is sore and I am only 18 years old. I do not want to tell my parents that I have been sexually active. I do not know if it is a STD or not.