I need some education on STD. Please help.
Thank you doctor,
I am planning to visit a local escort. No matter how much ever I intend to put this off but I cannot. Hence I have decided to give it a try. However, before having sexual contact with an escort, I would like to inquire the following.
1) How safe is sex with a condom? I have heard condoms break and not 100 % reliable. If I decide to have sex with a condom, how likely it is to get infected with any of STD like Hepatitis, HIV, or herpes.
2) Is cunnilingus without condom safe activity?
3) Is fellatio without condom a safe activity?
4) Is fingering the vagina or breast sucking or licking a safe activity? Am I at risk if I finger or suck breast if is she lactating?
Welcome back to cilniq.com.
1. Condoms are never safe from HIV, as the minute pores in condom are large enough to HIV to pass through and cause infection. But condom is used to reduce other STDs which increase the penetration of HIV and get infected by the person. So, HIV cannot be stopped by a condom, but five to six chances in 10000 sexual activity make it tough for HIV to transfer using a condom. So, you can use it. STDs can be transmitted not from touch on the vagina, but by contact of fluids on the root of the penis also. Considering the place of your stay, where people are screened regularly, the chances can be taken as nil.
2. Cunnilingus is not advised not because of HIV or other STDs, but normal vagina has bacterial flora which can potentially cause infection. They are actually, protectors for the vagina and infectious for others.
3. As per HIV safe.
4. They are safe, except they are not lactating.
Query: Hi doctor, I had a sexual experience with a massage worker. I am not sure exactly, but she seemed to kiss or maybe spit on to the top of my penis during a hand job. Later she rubbed her vagina across my penis. I moved away but it is completely possible that the end of my penis touched her vaginal l... Read Full »
Query: Hi doctor, I am going to get married in four months. We want to know whether there is any other way to avoid pregnancy other than using condoms or taking pills. I have seen somewhere on the internet that if we do intercourse for some particular period, then pregnancy can be avoided. Is it true? If ... Read Full »
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Family Physician Now