Welcome to icliniq.com.
1. There is a large rise in the number of acute gastroenteritis cases as of now. From your description, it seems more like a stomach infection.
2. I suggest you give him syrup Ondem (Ondansetron) 4 mL thrice a day for up to three days. You will also have to take care of hydration by giving ORS (oral rehydration salt solution) prepared as per the instructions on the sachet. Consult a specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take medicines with consent.
3. There is a possibility that the child may also get loose motions. Do not worry. You can give Zincolife (Zinc) syrup 5 mL once a day for 14 days, in the case of loose motions.
4. You should give 140 mL of ORS with the passage of each loose stools or vomiting to keep the child hydrated.
5. If there is continuous vomiting along with abdominal distention, pain and the child is not passing stools at all, then it is an emergency and it may require sonography of the abdomen and immediate admission to the hospital.
6. In case if the child is dehydrated, lethargic or is refusing to feed, then it is advisable to admit at the nearest hospital.