Q. I have thyroid problem and weight gain problem. I want to lose my weight.

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf

I have a thyroid problem and weight gain problem. I want to lose my weight. TSH is 7.63. I take Thyronorm 100 for last three years.

#

There are a few things that you need to know.

1. Your TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) is slightly high and therefore you have sub-clinical hypothyroidism and therefore there is no need to take any treatment.
  2. Your cholesterol is high. You must do diet and exercise to reduce your weight and cholesterol as well.
  3. Try walking briskly for 60 minutes daily. Also avoid junk foods, cold drinks, fried foods, sweets, etc.
  4. Try to incorporate more fruits and vegetables (at least five servings) in your diet. Make all this a permanent lifestyle change.
  5. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.

For more information consult an endocrinologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/endocrinologist

|