Q. I have painful swollen gums with ulcers after excessive brushing. Kindly help.

Dr. Gaurav Pandey

After trying to fix my general teeth and gums, I have managed to get rid of the yellow plaque after a few days. However, after brushing gums excessively, ulcers have appeared, and my gums have swollen slightly and are very painful. I was wondering how to fix them and how long it will take?

#

Actually, you have gum infection (gingivitis). It is common and curable. First thing if there is any hard deposit then you should see your dentist for a professional dental cleaning. Maintain proper oral hygiene like two times brushing, flossing at least once a day, do not use any type of tobacco or smoking, change your toothbrush every two months and use proper brushing technique. These instructions help you to maintain healthy gum and teeth.

|