Q. Is it possible to have testicular cancer for five years and be unaware of it?

Dr. Bharat Udey

Is it possible to have testicular cancer for five years and not know it? I have had a small lump near my right testis for five years now and my doctor says it is nothing to worry about. However, my lymph node on that side is swollen and I have frequent stomachaches. But it has been this way for five years. What could cause this?

#

• It is impossible to have a testicular carcinoma for such a long period without any manifestations. Testicular carcinoma is one of the most aggressive carcinomas which worsens like a fire in a forest. So, it cannot go undetected for such a long period.
  • Besides, the symptoms that you have described above are more suggestive of an infective pathology rather than that of cancer. I suggest you get yourself assessed by a specialist and follow their advice.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|