Q. What causes heavy pain in the head radiating from the temples to the eyes?

Dr. Arpit Varshney

Currently, I am experiencing heavy pain in the head that radiates from the temples down to the eyes. The first time I am experiencing this kind of pain, it is not manageable. I took Medicol and Paracetamol tablets.

#

I have read your concern in detail and will surely help you out.

This is a tension-type headache. It can be easily cured with tablet Naproxen 500 mg (as and when required) and tablet Propranolol 20 mg at night for 15 days. Apart from this, stress, anxiety, and alcohol can worsen these types of headaches. So I suggest you stay away from stress, anxiety, and alcohol as much as possible. Do not worry. Just take medicine, and you will be fine.

I hope this helps. Kindly revert in case of further queries. Thank you.

|