Medical Advice on "General Medicine"

Dr. Honey   Arora
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per your query and presentation of symptoms of reduced mouth opening can be due to most common reason that is oral submucous fibrosis in which there is a formation of thick fibrous bands below the mucosa of cheeks and ... View thread »

Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Normally, you have anywhere from 150,000 to 450,000 platelets per microliter of circulating blood. Platelets are produced in your bone marrow. Factors that can decrease platelet production include some types of anemia, ... View thread »

Dr. Rajesh  Gulati
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. No, low blood pressure is not to be worried much but you should take little high protein diet and sodium diet. Keep an active lifestyle and eat lots of fruits and vegetables to maintain good blood pressure and keep ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may stop Olmezest if BP falls. You will likely need another antihypertensive along with Asomex 2.5 which is not enough for you and we will not be able to increase it due to side effects. Olmezest takes some time for ... View thread »

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. I have gone through the reports you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Yes, your cholesterol is high especially LDL. This is more worrisome. Cholesterol runs in ... View thread »

Dr. Magesh T
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your symptoms and I also went through your laboratory investigations (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It shows increased neutrophil count and your hemoglobin looks normal. What I feel is that you ... View thread »

Dr. Magesh T
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like a simple musculoskeletal pain and then you have been taking this Pantoprazole and Domperidone medicines and that could give some symptomatic relief but this looks like a musculoskeletal pain. Maybe you could ... View thread »

Dr. Magesh T
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your symptoms. It looks like the regular pain that comes on during the menstrual cycle. So I just want to know if you have any medical conditions like hypothyroidism, diabetes or any other general medical ... View thread »

Dr. Magesh T
Hi, Welcome to iclinq.com. I just went through your blood reports and urine protein examination in blood reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your hemoglobin level seems to be normal 12.5 also and then other components like white ... View thread »

Dr. Hariharan  V
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient's identity) and observed that there is no autoimmune disease present. Since you have been suffering from multiple joint pains for the past one year, you ... View thread »