Medical Advice on "General Medicine"

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query carefully. You are tensed about your exposure to HIV. Now I am explaining you everything. HIV infection is usually acquired through sexual intercourse, exposure to infected blood, or perinatal ... View thread »

Dr. Amit Jauhari
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The answer to your query is yes. Prolonged fasting and no sleep can cause mental and physical symptoms similar to mania or delirium or coma. It would have been helpful if serum electrolytes, catecholamine levels, and ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have evaluated the history and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It seems she is suffering from chronic allergic bronchitis. Now, her chest X-ray is non-specific. My recommendations would be ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. It looks like you have a common cold. Please do saline water gargles several times a day to give you relief from the cough. Drink warm beverages. Keep yourself hydrated by taking plenty of fluids ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. It is most likely that fever and cough are due to common cold. Please do warm saline gargles several times a day to reduce the throat inflammation. You can also take steam inhalations to get ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and can understand your health concern. It seems you are having pain in the coccyx region. The coccyx is a small bone present between the anus and lower end of the spine(sacrum). There are ... View thread »

Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Good to know that you are careful with healthcare. Firstly I would like to know what was the reason to take a TT injection? On a general note, the injection needle scenario you described is completely safe from most ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak Kishore
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The amount of folic acid or vitamin B available in a capsule of Spirulina is not sufficient to meet the daily requirements of these vitamins. So, it is essential to substitute it by other vitamin supplements ... View thread »

Dr. Naresh  Kumar Monigari
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had gone through all the data posted. Dengue is a common viral illness. The difference is there will be profound dehydration, so keep her well hydrated. Let the saline be there and if she does not have vomitings ... View thread »

Dr. Ignatius  Soon
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you indeed took 7 x 500mg crocin tablets which on the GSK website are paracetamol tablets, your total dose is 7X500mg = 3500mg of Paracetamol. The answer would depend on how heavy you are. Most of the time, the ... View thread »