Q. What is the treatment for ED and teratozoospermia?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Teratospermia or Erectile Dysfunction? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

We are trying from past two years for a baby. I am facing an ED problem, and I am advised to take Penegra 50mg tablet. I also, have vitamin D deficiency and taking Eficent plus tablets. And taking Paternia tablets, for less sperm count. I have teratozoospermia. Kindly advice as we are planning for the second baby.