Q. Kindly help me get rid of pain in testis.

Dr. Devendra

I am suffering from epididymitis problem. Sometimes I am having pain in testis while having a gastric issue as well. Kindly help me to get rid of this

Dr. Devendra

Urology
#

Testicular pain with these doppler findings (attachment removed to protect patient identity) shows some infection of the epididymis.

If it is a recent onset symptom, I suggest:

1. You take antibiotics preferably an Amoxycillin-Clavulanic acid combination. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent
  2. NSAID (painkiller).
  3. Scrotal support (langot preferred).

Have you been prescribed any medicine for this ailment?

Any associated urinary symptoms? How is the flow of urine? Please attach the urine analysis report.

Relief of pain will take some time and swelling may take three weeks to subside.

For further queries consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

| 

I am facing the issue of ED. So, I took some ayurvedic medicine earlier. Urine comes very slowly and has the smell of sperm.

Dr. Devendra

Urology
#

From your symptoms, I suggest:

1. Tablet Tadaflo (Tadalafil) 5 mg daily evening (for ED). Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.
  2. Tablet Augmentin Duo (Amoxycillin-Clavulanic acid) 625 BD.
  3. Tablet Hifenac-P (Aceclofenac-Paracetamol) BD.
  4. Tablet Rantac (Ranitidine) OD.
  5. Scrotal support.

You need to do uroflowmetry to see how slow is your flow as that may be the root cause of epididymitis. Share your uroflowmetry and urine analysis reports.

1. Do you need to strain to pass urine?
  2. How many times do you get up at night to void?
  3. Does it pain while voiding?

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

|