Q. I have a tingling sensation in my inner arm. Is it something serious?

I have a tingling sensation without pain in the inner aspect of the arm on and off. Also, I have a tingling in the gluteal and lower back sometimes going to the feet. I  have no other issues. I am awaiting a neurologist appointment. It is only on the left side. Is it serious?

General Medicine Internal Medicine Rheumatology
#

I  went through your post.

• A tingling sensation in the limbs is due to nerve compression by age-related bone changes in the backbone (vertebrae). However, you seem to have it on two sites, one is the cervical spine and the second in the lumbosacral region.
  • It is not a major problem. Sustained release Pregabalin 75 mg once at bedtime should settle your issues. However, your neurologist may ask you for an MRI scan to confirm things. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.

It is nothing major. So, there is no need to be anxious about it. Regards.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|