Mri Cervical Spine

Do I need surgery for my spine pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I need a third opinion regarding the condition of my spine. Please advise.  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have not mentioned anything about clinical symptoms and the duration, and why you need a third opinion. Based on one gross cross-section T2 sagittal plane cut, there is a straightened cervical spine, with some degenerative osteophytes and some mild reduction in ...  Read Full »

How to treat cervical kyphosis?

Query: Hello doctor,I want a second opinion and clarification of two cervical MRI studies before the scheduled cervical procedure. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Artur Holubka

General Practitioner, Family Physician, Radiologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After reviewing your studies, two years ago and this year, I conclude that the situation is much better (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You had a smoothing of physiological lordosis with the formation of cervical pathological kyphosis. But now...  Read Full »

Why do I have a feeling of vibration in the blood flow?

Query: Hi doctor,I usually smoke. I have taken all kinds of tests like JAK2 and Erythoprotein. It is confirmed that I have this condition due to smoking. I have reduced the number of smokes for a day and longer intervals before a week. I am going through this feeling on the left side of my chest recently. ...  Read Full »

Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms are related to a pinched nerve in the thoracic vertebral column, and it may result in a bulging of intervertebral disk. For this reason, I would recommend performing a cervicothoracic spine MRI 9magnetic resonance imaging) to investigate this issue. Doe...  Read Full »

What are the possible symptoms of the small syrinx in the spinal canal?

Query: Hello doctor, I have cervical spondylosis, tinnitus, and middle ear problem for the past few years. I had a spinning sensation when I got up from bed in the early morning. So I approached my Ortho and he has taken an x-ray of the cervical spine and told me that some of the discs are degenerated/f...  Read Full »

Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I reviewed your uploaded images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I agreed with your doctor that it could be a small syrinx, a dilatation of the central spinal canal. It is in levels C4-C5. I think that this is an incidental finding not related ...  Read Full »

Can disc hernia cause issues with hands and legs?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a herniated disk in the neck area. Later, my right hand started tingling and the numbness grew more pronounced. I also started having burning pain on the back of both thighs. I have had some muscle twitching down my right arm. I am having accuracy issues with typing now. I had ano...  Read Full »

Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena

Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned herniated disc in your neck region with right upper limb symptoms and also associated bilateral thigh symptoms, which we call as paresthesias. But, my main focus is on the symptom of difficulty in writing, including accuracy issues, which definitely ...  Read Full »

Please suggest treatment for left-sided upper back pain.

Query: Hi, I am suffering from left side upper back pain as well as left sided chest pain for the past one year. Day by day it has been increasing. I underwent ECG, Echo and TMT eight months back. All the tests were normal. My lipid profile is as follows:Tryglicerides - 276, LDL - 85, HDL - 28 and tot...  Read Full »

Dr. Divakara P

Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Pain Medicine Physician, Pulmonologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your upper back pain and left sided chest pain might be due to a condition called cervical radiculopathy. It is a condition where the nerves at your neck level get compressed between the neck bones and causes pain in the back of neck or upper back or arm or shoulder or ...  Read Full »

My chronic shoulder pain and bony protrusion is affecting my daily activities. Please suggest a solution.

Query: Hello doctor, I have chronic shoulder pain on both shoulders but more frequently on the right shoulder. I can feel a small protrusion of bone on my right shoulder when I touch, and it pains only sometimes when I touch that area. I have more pain while lying down, and when I am doing work or lifting...  Read Full »

Dr. Renjit George Marcus

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to hear about your pain. Since your pain started after a trauma it is mostly related to that. It can be due to a problem with your shoulder or your cervical spine. But the MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) of your cervical spine is not showing any neurologic...  Read Full »

I need an opinion regarding my neck x-ray.

Query: Hi doctor, I need an opinion regarding the x-rays of my neck. I met with two car accidents and have chronic neck pain and stiffness. What could be wrong?  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your x-ray (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I will recommend sending me a detailed history and clinical examination findings as well as I would like to recommend an MRI cervical spine. Flexion and extension views look normal except C4...  Read Full »

I have headache and chest pain. Kindly explain my MRI report.

Query: Hello doctor, I have a headache, back and right chest pain, nausea, vision blur, and dizzy. MRI brain suggest supravermian archanoid cyst (2.2 x 1.6 cm). MRI spine suggest straightening of the cervical spine, scoliosis of the upper dorsal spine, decreased L4-L5 disc space with mild vertebral waist p...  Read Full »

Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is fine about the report. Please explain the symptoms that you are suffering from. Then I will explain about the report.  Read Full »

Is arm numbness a symptom of cervical disc bulge?

Query: Hi doctor, My right arm is numb from the elbow to the wrist and sometime I feel like getting electric shock inside. About 29 years ago, I got my C4/C5 lower disc removed. I have neck and back pain too and for which I am taking Lyrica now. I had an MRI and the report is as follows. Tight cervical sp...  Read Full »

Dr. Piyush Jakal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your complaints it is clear that you are suffering from prolapsed intervertebral disc in cervical region. The prolapsed disc is compressing your spinal nerve roots of arm. I request you to kindly attach MRI images. Most likely it appears from your symptoms that you w...  Read Full »