Q. Please tell me the treatment for cavities in teeth.

Dr. Gaurav Pandey

I am suffering from cavities since childhood. And have got four teeth removed by the dentist. My age is 25 years old. What suitable treatment should I take for cavities?

#

To avoid dental caries, the most effective thing is proper oral hygiene. It means brush two times a day using floss, clean your tongue in a proper way. After that, we come to the treatment part. The best thing when you see a single black dot in your tooth, see your dentist without delay, in the initial stage of cavity your dentist can remove it and fill it with tooth color material. This is the best cheap and painless way. But if you have an old and deep cavity in your teeth then your dentist will take a dental X-ray and could advise you for a root canal treatment followed by dental crown. These are ways to save your natural teeth against cavity. So always care your teeth and routine dental checkup.

|