Q. What to take for pain when urinating after sex?

Dr. Purushottam Sah

I am a girl, age 20. I had sex four days before, but from that date, I am continuously feeling pain during urination and getting urine out very frequently. Please tell me if that is a serious issue. How to get out of this pain?

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Andrology Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology Sexology
#

This is common post-coital urethritis. Take more water and baking soda half spoon in one glass of water.

I also suggest taking painkillers like Diclofenac with Ranitidine. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

| 

Is this a serious issue?

Dr. Purushottam Sah

#

It is common after sex and usually not a serious issue.

If you do not get relief in two to four days, then you will need a urine examination and consultation with a doctor.

| 

Is it normal to have vaginal pain while urinating along with stomach and back pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I have pain in the inside of my vagina when I pee and lower back and stomach pain that comes and goes. Is this normal?  Read Full »

I have forceful urination with itching and burning in penis, urethra and anus. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 32 years old and suffering from forceful urination and urine direction is towards the left side. I do have itching, burning feeling in urethra, anus, and penis. I have been prescribed Afzoo, Kcit and Cranpac D. That does not seem to be working. I think my symptoms match with urethri...  Read Full »

Is it risky to have sexual intercourse with type 1 herpes patient?

Query: Hi doctor, I just recently started dating a man that informed me he has type 1 herpes. I want to know the risk factors and protective measures I can take if I choose to start a sexual relationship with him.  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now