Q. What to take for pain when urinating after sex?

Dr. Purushottam Sah

I am a girl, age 20. I had sex four days before, but from that date, I am continuously feeling pain during urination and getting urine out very frequently. Please tell me if that is a serious issue. How to get out of this pain?

#

This is common post-coital urethritis. Take more water and baking soda half spoon in one glass of water.

I also suggest taking painkillers like Diclofenac with Ranitidine. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Is this a serious issue?

#

It is common after sex and usually not a serious issue.

If you do not get relief in two to four days, then you will need a urine examination and consultation with a doctor.

|