Q. Please guide me with the treatment for urinary tract infection.

Answered by Dr. Abhishek Dixit and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Urinary Tract Infection or Levofloxacin? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Please guide me with the treatment for urinary tract infection.

I was diagnosed with urinary tract infection (E.coli) three months back. I took Ciprofloxacin for 10 days, but there is no sign of improvement. Now I have a dull pain in the back region, waist, and sometimes at flank. There is complete body weakness, mild fever, tingling sensation at hand and feet. Are these all symptoms of a kidney infection? Please guide me.