Q. What do you suggest for vaginal itching in a 3 year old?

Answered by Dr. Vijaykumar Mundeshi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Urinary Tract Infection or Urine Analysis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My daughter will be 3 by next month. There is itching in her vagina and she scratches it once or twice in a week. Her hygiene is good so far and we are not sure why this is happening. We have not done any deworming so far, and therefore, we are trying for that now. The moment we think of going to the doctor it goes away and she is alright. This has happened for a couple of hours only. Also, there is no redness or any other sign in her stool or urine. Please advise.