Q. What is causing fishy vaginal discharge with irregular bleeding?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Vaginal Discharge or Vaginal Bleeding? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: What is causing fishy vaginal discharge with irregular bleeding?

I went last night to get tested for STD for fishy discharge smell and 20 minutes ago I went to the bathroom and noticed I was bleeding down there, which is weird for me since I just finished a none-day period a week ago. So I am worried if I need to get checked out right away or wait.