Q. After fingering, my vagina is burning a lot and I feel like scratching it. What to do?

Dr. Garima Sawhney
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Sep 18, 2019

I was fingering my pussy, now it is burning a lot and I feel like scratching it. Please help.

Dr. Garima Sawhney

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

• Do not scratch.
  • Use Ointment Vagisil locally.
  • Also you can use V-wash for routine daily wash of your private part.
  • If you scratch, it will increase and will cause more discomfort.

Hope it helps. If the problem persists, consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

I have yellow thick foul smelling vaginal discharge. What is the reason?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a yellow thick foul smelling discharge. It has been a while but it seems to be a problem. My partner also mentioned that I have extra smell compared to his previous partners. Why is this?  Read Full »

I have extreme vaginal discomfort and pain. What do you think this is?

Query: Hello doctor,I am an 18 year old female. I have been experiencing extreme vaginal discomfort and pain. It hurts whenever my partner tries to do anything sexual. We have not had sex, but done other things such as fingering. It burns when I pee and I get a green/ yellow discarge that smells like vineg...  Read Full »