Q. After fingering, my vagina is burning a lot and I feel like scratching it. What to do?

Dr. Garima Sawhney
Published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Sep 18, 2019

I was fingering my pussy, now it is burning a lot and I feel like scratching it. Please help.

Dr. Garima Sawhney

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

• Do not scratch.
  • Use Ointment Vagisil locally.
  • Also you can use V-wash for routine daily wash of your private part.
  • If you scratch, it will increase and will cause more discomfort.

Hope it helps. If the problem persists, consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

I have yellow thick foul smelling vaginal discharge. What is the reason?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a yellow thick foul smelling discharge. It has been a while but it seems to be a problem. My partner also mentioned that I have extra smell compared to his previous partners. Why is this?  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from bacterial vaginosis which is a bacterial infection. This can be confirmed with a high vaginal swab culture and shall require a course of antibiotics for a week with avoidance of intercourse during treatment. Try using alkaline vaginal washes to...  Read Full

I have extreme vaginal discomfort and pain. What do you think this is?

Query: Hello doctor,I am an 18 year old female. I have been experiencing extreme vaginal discomfort and pain. It hurts whenever my partner tries to do anything sexual. We have not had sex, but done other things such as fingering. It burns when I pee and I get a green/ yellow discarge that smells like vineg...  Read Full >>

Dr. Umamaheshwari Mrutyunjaya Nilange

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from a vaginal infection, mostly a protozoal infection. You have already taken antibiotics for the urine infection. So, maintain proper hygiene when you have sex. That is, proper washing of the area. If not, that leads to infection. I suggest: T...  Read Full