Q. After fingering, my vagina is burning a lot and I feel like scratching it. What to do?

Dr. Garima Sawhney
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

I was fingering my pussy, now it is burning a lot and I feel like scratching it. Please help.

#

• Do not scratch.
  • Use Ointment Vagisil locally.
  • Also you can use V-wash for routine daily wash of your private part.
  • If you scratch, it will increase and will cause more discomfort.

Hope it helps. If the problem persists, consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|