Q. Can I take Viagra and antibiotics on the same day?

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
Do you have a question on Viagra or Sildenafil? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 27 year old male, weight 69. Currently, I am on medication since last six days for viral fever and taking antibiotics. I am planning to have sex with my fiancee tomorrow. Can I take Viagra and antibiotics on the same day? Please suggest me a better tablet as I am doing it for the first time.Before how much time should I take the pill and for how long it lasts? If we cannot do sex after taking Viagra, is there any side effects?