Q. Can I take Viagra and antibiotics on the same day?

This is a premium question & answer published on Feb 13, 2018 and last reviewed on: Aug 19, 2019

I am a 27 year old male, weight 69. Currently, I am on medication since last six days for viral fever and taking antibiotics. I am planning to have sex with my fiancee tomorrow. Can I take Viagra and antibiotics on the same day? Please suggest me a better tablet as I am doing it for the first time.Before how much time should I take the pill and for how long it lasts? If we cannot do sex after taking Viagra, is there any side effects?

#

I can understand your concern. Yes, it is safe to take Viagra (Sildenafil) with antibiotics. But if you are taking antibiotics of Azithromycin class then I suggest taking lower doses of the drug or preferably avoid. The drug is safe with other antibiotics classes commonly used.

Take the Viagra brand from the pharmacist. If you fail to get Viagra then take Penegra of Cadila. Both are good. This will have great effects.

You can take Tadalafil 20 mg tablet instead of Viagra. The drug has a long duration of action and will provide sustained erection for long. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.

The tablet should be taken around one hour before sex. Take plenty of water with the tablet. I hope you are not taking any antihypertensive medicines and any blood coagulants. The drug is safe to use and no serious residual side effects. But if you have good erections then no need to take the tablet. If your erection is poor then you can take it without worries to make it harder.

Thanks and take care.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|