Q. One of the hairs in eyebrow has changed to blond. Is that normal?

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

I am a 24 year old female and weighs 64 kg. I am not on any regular medicines. I am a healthy woman. I have one hair in eyebrows grow long to around 3 cm and changed color to blond. My natural hair color is black. Is that normal?

#

In your paternal family, is there any history or case of vitiligo in which a person develop white patches or graying of hairs?

Right now, I can say that you can get it trimmed for now.

If there is a genetic history of vitiligo in your family, then there can be many chances for you to develope such thing and do notice it next time on all your hair growing area.

For now, you can take tablet Follihair (Biotin) multivitamin tablet take it once in a day for one month and get your CBC (complete blood count) done.

For further information consult a hair transplant surgeon online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/hair-transplant-surgeon

| 

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»

Ask a Hair Transplant Surgeon Now