Q. One of the hairs in eyebrow has changed to blond. Is that normal?

Dr. Gaurang Gupta
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 10, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 08, 2021

I am a 24 year old female and weighs 64 kg. I am not on any regular medicines. I am a healthy woman. I have one hair in eyebrows grow long to around 3 cm and changed color to blond. My natural hair color is black. Is that normal?

#

In your paternal family, is there any history or case of vitiligo in which a person develop white patches or graying of hairs?

Right now, I can say that you can get it trimmed for now.

If there is a genetic history of vitiligo in your family, then there can be many chances for you to develope such thing and do notice it next time on all your hair growing area.

For now, you can take tablet Follihair (Biotin) multivitamin tablet take it once in a day for one month and get your CBC (complete blood count) done.

For further information consult a hair transplant surgeon online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/hair-transplant-surgeon

|