Q. Why am I vomiting after having food?

This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 01, 2016 and last reviewed on: Dec 04, 2020

I am vomiting after eating for the last six days. What to do? I visited my doctor and he prescribed me tablets and gave injection also. I feel weak and my temperature is quite high.

#

We are here to help you.

• This could be a stomach infection. I would suggest in such case an antibiotic containing Ofloxacin and Ornidazole along with anti-emetic like Ondansetron.
  • Also, I suggest to add up a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone along.
  • Take soft and bland diet. Share my opinion with your doctor and take the treatment with consent.

For further information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|