Q. How can pain in the back of chest with poor bowel movements be cured?

Dr. Magesh T

I am 24 years old. I started having a sharp pain in my right arm shoulder which probably originates from the right back of my chest. Also, my bowel movements have not been clear since some time. I took a Pantoprazole with Domperidone, guessing that this might be due to gas.

Dr. Magesh T

#

It looks like a simple musculoskeletal pain and then you have been taking this Pantoprazole and Domperidone medicines and that could give some symptomatic relief but this looks like a musculoskeletal pain. Maybe you could have tried taking some muscle relaxant like Myoril (Thiocolchicoside) 8 milligram twice daily for three days.

In addition, I want you to get Vitamin D and serum uric acid blood test and the complete blood count. With that, I will be able to have a better idea of your blood investigations. Try not smoking and in regards to drinking alcohol, keep it low.

|