Q. Please suggest a way to remove my warts.

Dr. Gaurang Gupta
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 03, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jul 31, 2020

I have a wart developing on the face. I want it to be removed. Please help. I am currently taking one tablet of 100 mcg Thyronorm daily.

#

• Yes, it is a wart (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The best way to remove it electrocautery or radiofrequency.
  • It is a method to remove wart by an instrument. For that you need to go to local dermatologist. It is a very simple and quick procedure.
  • If you are not able to go to a doctor, then you can use Podowart-S solution (Podophyllotoxin) on the wart. But, it is not much effective and the wart comes back again and again.
  • So, I would suggest you to go local doctor and get it removed by simple procedures.

For further information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|