Q. Please suggest a way to remove my warts.

Dr. Gaurang Gupta
Published on Sep 03, 2016

I have a wart developing on the face. I want it to be removed. Please help. I am currently taking one tablet of 100 mcg Thyronorm daily.

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Cosmetology Dermatology Hair Transplant Surgeon Venereology
#

• Yes, it is a wart (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The best way to remove it electrocautery or radiofrequency.
  • It is a method to remove wart by an instrument. For that you need to go to local dermatologist. It is a very simple and quick procedure.
  • If you are not able to go to a doctor, then you can use Podowart-S solution (Podophyllotoxin) on the wart. But, it is not much effective and the wart comes back again and again.
  • So, I would suggest you to go local doctor and get it removed by simple procedures.

For further information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

| 

How to use a corn cap?

Query: Hi doctor,I have a corn in my right foot for the last 15 days. Initially, I applied antibiotic ointment and taken some antibiotics ointment. And, now I have applied corn cap. I want to know whether my treatment in going in the right direction. Can corn caps alone take care of corn? I have applied co...  Read Full »

There are recurrent cluster of bumps on the penis every three months. Why?

Query: Hello doctor,I have a cluster of bumps on the penis. This has been going on and off for two years. I have this recurrent cluster of bumps. They appear at the same spot about every three months.   Read Full »

My son has a painless bump on his palm. Is it a wart?

Query: Hi doctor, My son, who is 6 years old, has a bump on the palm of his hand. It is a hard bump, and he is on antibiotic Cefalexin 259 mg. Is this a wart? It does not pain on touching. He has had this for about a week and a half. His primary care doctor did not seem to know what it was so she prescri...  Read Full »