Q. I am weak and slim. Help me gain weight.

Dr. Divakara P
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 14, 2016 and last reviewed on: Mar 27, 2019

Hello Doctor,

I eat well, but I am very weak and I look slim. Please suggest me treatment for a healthy and muscular body.

#

Welcome to icliniq.com

Most of the people will be skinny till the age of 22-24 years and will gain weight after that without any exercise or supplement. So do not worry. Weight gain is a gradual phenomenon. It takes time. Do not expect immediate results.

1. I advise you to eat a high-fat diet like cheese, butter, milk products, and more sweets. This will increase your body weight.
  2. Almonds, cashew nuts, and dates also help in gaining weight.
  3. Eat more of cereals and pulses, as they contain more protein and will help in muscle building.
  4. You can use 2 teaspoons of Nutrigain powder twice a day for 3-4 months.
  5. Start doing exercises like push ups and pull ups.

|