Q. Why is there lactation and typhoid after withdrawal bleeding?

I had sex with fiancee a month back. I gave her Unwanted 72 in 48 to 72 hours bracket. She had her periods 10 days back. Today she is experiencing some lactation and also suffering from typhoid. Is she pregnant. What to do?

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

As she had a withdrawal bleed, so chances of pregnancy are minimal. The lactation could be due to high prolactin levels due to hyperprolactinemia which needs to be investigated with serum prolactin levels. However, the best way to rule out pregnancy if you are still anxious is to get a serum beta hCG test done. If the hCG levels are less than 5 mIU then she is surely not pregnant. The lactation is not a sign of pregnancy. This cycle, the menses can be delayed as she is suffering from typhoid, so stay apprised.

| 

I have PCOS, and my prolactin level is 42, what does it mean?

Query: Hello doctor,I have PCOS, and my recent report says that prolactin level is 42, what does it mean? Otherwise, my period is normal.  Read Full »

Can a cyst cause breast pain and discharge?

Query: Hi doctor, For the past two months I have had ongoing right breast pain. It first began as sharp stabbing pain that would last only a few seconds. Now I am getting some nipple discharge and burning sensation. When I spoke with my doctor about it, she said it might happen sometimes. I had some blood ...  Read Full »

Is Unwanted-72 effective when taken an hour after unprotected sex?

Query: Hi doctor, My wife had Unwanted-72 an hour after unprotected sex. Would it protect her from an unwanted pregnancy?  Read Full »