Q. I observed a white round swelling in my mouth. What could it be?

Dr. Dorina Sokol Gurabardhi

I observed a white round swelling at the right rear of my mouth cavity behind the last tooth. Also a white straight line behind my uvula. Sometimes I feel that something is stuck there in my throat. No other symptoms.

#

Your symptoms can be related to many diagnoses. A picture if possible would help.

It can be a yeast infection, a viral or a bacterial infection.

I suggest you do some examinations such as a throat culture and a blood test.

Meanwhile, some tips:

1. Gargle with salt water.
  2. Use throat sprays with anti-inflammatory drugs.
  3. Stay hydrated.
  4. After the results of the examination, you can contact me again for a proper treatment.

Hope my answer was helpful.

For more information consult a general practitioner online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

|