Q. I have been suffering from body acne since 10 years. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Atishay Bukharia and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Acne or Management Of Acne? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I have been suffering from body acne since 10 years. Please help.

I have been suffering from body acne since 10 years. It is present on my upper arms, shoulders, back and buttocks. I have been using Benzoyl peroxide 5% since 6 months. But there has been no effect at all.