Q. How to cope up with the feeling of being unloved and left alone?

Dr. Ruhi Satija

I am a 19-year-old boy, and I have a very difficult question. I like a girl of the same age, and I feel like she likes me too, but we do not communicate with each other much as we are in different schools. Also, considering that my family's economic status is not as good as hers, we do not know how to solve this situation. We do not get much time to chat on social networks right now. I do not know how to forget her? This is a psychological problem in my personality that I do not like to talk to others, and I do not know what to do? Please help.

#

I read your query and understand your concern.

Sometimes life is not the way we want it to be. But that does not mean that you have to be stuck. I suggest you work on yourself, find activities that excite you and do more things that you enjoy so that you feel good about yourself. This will automatically increase your confidence and self-esteem.

If you feel the need, you can start counseling therapy. It will help you to overcome shyness and build confidence and self-esteem.

Feel free to contact us if you have further questions.

I am sure once you are self-sufficient, you will not feel dependent on others for happiness.

|