Q. I am having the symptoms of frequent urination, dizziness, and white thin cervical mucus. Will I be pregnant?

Published on Jun 09, 2019

I am 32 years and trying to conceive since last six months. My last period was a month before, and intercourse was 10 days after that for four days. I have been facing the following symptoms like frequent urination, dizziness, etc. However, there was clear milky white thin cervical mucus until this month.

However, it was less or hardly visible in quantity. I am not sure if it was too slippery for me to have noticed as well. But I did not get thick cervical mucus. And today morning I got traces or a very minute or small thick cervical mucus and negligible in quantity. I am waiting for a missed period, which is due next week. I am anxious because of the absence of cervical mucus. Am I pregnant? Please help.

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

I have gone through your query. You have been sexually active during your fertile period till the end of last month. Now, the presence of thickening of cervical mucus is a possible sign of conception but not conclusive. The earliest now, considering your anxiety, you can be tested conclusively for pregnancy is after eight days post last intercourse is with a serum beta hCG test (blood test). If the hCG levels are more than 5mIU/ml, then you are surely pregnant. So please get the test done and follow-up with the report.

| 

My pregnant wife passed a little blood. Is it a sign of miscarriage?

Query: Hello doctor, My wife tested positive for pregnancy four weeks ago. Three days later, she was passing a little blood. Is that normal or is there a chance of miscarriage? Is Progesterone 200 mg a good tablet or is it because of this tablet that she is passing blood? Please advice.  Read Full »

I get dizziness when I look up or get up. What is causing this?

Query: Hello doctor,I have been getting bouts of confusion, dizziness (when looking up and sometimes when getting up), headaches, pulses, and pressure in my head and what I can only explain as brain fog (during these episodes, I find that my problem solving and my cognitive function is diminished). The epi...  Read Full »

I have frequent urination and minimal calcification. Does it mean prostate cancer?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old. I am worried about my prostate as my grandfather had prostate cancer and my father had an enlargement but was already cured. I had an ultrasound last year due to frequent urinating and result showed minimal calcification a year back. The Radiologist told me that the ca...  Read Full »

Ask a Family Physician Now