Q. I am having the symptoms of frequent urination, dizziness, and white thin cervical mucus. Will I be pregnant?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Am I Pregnant or Dizziness? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 32 years and trying to conceive since last six months. My last period was a month before, and intercourse was 10 days after that for four days. I have been facing the following symptoms like frequent urination, dizziness, etc. However, there was clear milky white thin cervical mucus until this month.

However, it was less or hardly visible in quantity. I am not sure if it was too slippery for me to have noticed as well. But I did not get thick cervical mucus. And today morning I got traces or a very minute or small thick cervical mucus and negligible in quantity. I am waiting for a missed period, which is due next week. I am anxious because of the absence of cervical mucus. Am I pregnant? Please help.