Q. How to improve my endometrial thickness to get pregnant?

Dr. Archana Sundarka

My age is 32 and my husband is 37. We are married for 9 years and I have been trying for conception since 8 years. I did conceive last year, but the heartbeat was not seen. So, I underwent D and C. Till last year my period was regular. But, it became very scanty after D and C. Also, my endometrial thickness is growing only 5 mm after D and C. At present, I am taking Ubiphene 50 mg tablet for ovulation and Harmoni F and Duphaston 10 mg from day 15 of my cycle. After taking this medication also my endometrial thickness did not increase. What should I do now? Is there any way to improve my endometrial thickness to get pregnant?

#

I can understand your anxiety. I have read your problems and your husband's report (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• It seems that your problem could be due to vigorous curettage (dilation and curettage) or due to endometrial infection, such as tuberculosis. You need further investigations.

Asherman's syndrome.

Hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy just before your menstrual period to rule out adhesions and tuberculosis.

1. Asherman's syndrome.
2. Endometrial TB.

I suggest Ovral G (Levonorgestrel and Ethinylestradiol) for three cycles to allow the growth of endometrium. Further treatments depend upon your hysteroscopy and biopsy findings. While taking Ovral, you will not conceive. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent.

Try to reduce your weight and avoid fatty food.

Revert back with the reports to an obstetrician and gynaecologist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

Faint T Lines Appearing On Urine Pregnancy Tests,While Ultrasounds Say I Am Not Pregnant?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been trying to conceive for a few months, but every time the test comes back negative. My last periods was on the 25th of last month, and I started ovulating on the third of this month, and it ended on the 12th. My husband and I had sex on the fifth. Despite my history of irregular...  Read Full »

What are the causes of vaginal bleeding, five years after menopause?

Query: Hello doctor,My mother was not having her periods from the past five years, but from yesterday, she started bleeding again. In these five years, she has not even bled for a single day. Why is she bleeding all of a sudden? What can be the cause?  Read Full »

I get twitches on my calves, shoulders, and head after getting the Novavax COVID vaccine. Please help.
Hello doctor, I got the Novavax COVID vaccine. Since I had the vaccine, I had bad arm pain. But the scary thing that ha...  Read more»
It hurts when I push above my left breast bone. Please help.
Hi doctor, I have been having some chest pain issues. When I push above my left breast bone it hurts in only one spot. ...  Read more»
Bird Flu (Avian Influenza) - Causes, Symptoms, Mortality Rate, and Treatment
Bird flu or avian influenza is a viral infection that spreads among birds and can affect humans rarely. Read the article...  Read more»