Q. What are the ways to reduce stomach belly?

Dr. Sumaiya Jamil

I want to reduce my stomach belly. I need some suggestion. I have a belly for the past six months.

Dr. Sumaiya Jamil

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

The belly fat around the waist can put you at risk of lots of diseases. Anything above 40 inches in men and 36 inches is obesity. Diet: count calories, keep a diary for food you are having daily. To reduce weight you have to cut on carbohydrates and fats. You can increase proteins, fibers, lots of vegetables and fruits. Instead of white rice and bread, change it to brown rice and bread. Coffee can also increase your metabolism. Include green tea around three cups a day. Two exercises: Start daily cardio for 30 to 40 minutes at least five days a week with muscle strengthening exercise especially abdominals. Three weight loss pills are also available like Orlistat and Phentermine.

|