iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersInternal Medicinebenign paroxysmal positional vertigoWhat is the reason for dizziness and headache?

What could be done to manage dizziness and headache?

What could be done to manage dizziness and headache?

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At November 16, 2017
Reviewed AtMay 16, 2024

Patient's Query

Hello doctor,

I am 30 years old. I am suffering from dizziness and headache. There is some fluid sensation in my inner head. I have seen a neuro doctor and they said there is nothing to worry. But, there is a fluid leakage sensation which is quite disturbing. I would like to take an MRI. Kindly suggest me what should I do?


Welcome to icliniq.com.

You may be having BPPV (benign paroxysmal positional vertigo) which is nothing but an inner ear inflammation. This can be mostly due to a viral infection.

An ENT doctor will easily be able to check and examine your ear and this usually does not require any test.

I suggest you take Vertin (Betahistine) 16 mg tablet three times daily or 48 mg once daily for three days. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicines with their consent.

Do not make sudden movements of your head. Try to move around the head slowly and try to keep the head still.

You should get better soon. Regards.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Mohammed Parvez
Dr. Mohammed Parvez

Internal Medicine

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online

Internal Medicine

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy