Q. How to remove the black patches and pores on cheek?

Dr. Sudhir Kumar N
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 02, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jan 04, 2020

My age is 35. I have black patches on my face and pores on the cheek. Black patches first occurred 3 years ago for the first time. How to remove them and get a fair skin? Please suggest.

#

I have read your query.

• Black patches over the face may be most commonly postinflammatory pigmentation which occurs usually after acne (pimples) or any trauma.
  • It can also occur due to sun damage which is termed as melasma.

1. Postinflammatory.
2. UV rays (sun damage).

1. Start applying anti-pigmentary medications like kojic acid (kojivit) or hydroquinine 2%(HH lite) in the night only to the black patches for two weeks along with a sunscreen of SPF 26 and above in the morning to your full face three to four times like at 8 AM, 11 AM and 2 PM
2. Sunscreen can be continued for a long duration.

For further information consult a dermatologist online.--->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|