Welcome to icliniq.com.
From what I can see, it appears to be an abscess. The fact that it is reoccurring means that it has never adequately been dealt with. I would like you to answer a few questions before we go forward. Do you suffer from a medical illness, like diabetes? Does this swelling burst open or does it subside without pus drainage, if so, how long does it take to heal?
As far as treatment is concerned, there are two ways to go about it for now.
1. Apply an antibacterial cream, and have antibiotics.
2. Get an incision and drainage procedure done. Kindly reply so we can discuss the problem further.
Fistula in ano needs to be rules out.Treatment plan:
1. Ointment Bactroban (Mupirocin) three times a day.
2. Tablet Combiflam SOS for pain.
3. Tablet Ciplox 500 MG BD (twice daily) for five days.
4. Tablet Pan 40 (Pantoprazole) OD (once daily) for five days.