Q. I am worried about my breast lump. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Sweta Singh and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Breast Lump or Breast Feeding? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 30 year old mother of a 11 months old. Today, I found a red, inflammation on the surface of left breast on the lower side. It is a lump kind of stuff. I am doubtful whether it is cancer. I did not see any other symptoms of breast cancer as other things look normal. I am so worried. Please help. Thanks in advance.