Q. What is causing pain in left abdomen?

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Abdominal Pain or Gastritis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: What is causing pain in left abdomen?

I am 35 years old, female. I went to the emergency room a few days back. The CT scan was done to check my ovary and when I look at my blood work for the past few years, I was wondering if there was any relation between some of the rising levels especially if anything is not functioning apparently. I keep getting dismissed as if there is nothing wrong. I am pushing for MRCP, but I keep losing weight and most of the pain is on my left side even though my dysfunctional gallbladder is in the right side but I know this pain is on the left side. Would you be suspicious of cancer, based on these results?