Q. I had breathing problem and vomiting with blood last night. Is it related to Coronavirus?

Dr. Prabhakaran Selvam
I have breathing problem past 9 years, sometimes i will be ok, sometimes it will be severe, if i take medicine (novamax, romilast) it will go away, another several month it will not come, now i have a breathing problem, yesterday night it became severe i vomiting with blood, this is the first time blood vomitng, while i was taking poori at night i felt something struck in my throat, after that only breathing became worst, then only vomiting with blood, my query is it is related corona, now i feel better and slight throat pain in food path,no fever,no heache,no body pain,

Dr. Prabhakaran Selvam

Diabetology General Medicine Sonologist Toxicology
# Hello greetings..
Happy to give consultation.

With the history it doesn't seem to be corona. U have lower respiratory infection. I would suggest antibiotics and other supportive medicines.

Treatment -
1) Tab. Augmentin 625 1-0-1
2) Tab. Doxolin 400mg 1/2 - 0 - 1/2
3) Tab. Pantocid 1-0-0 (Before food)
4) Tab. Emeset 4mg 1-1-1 (Before food)
5) Tab. Montek Lc 0-0-1
X 5 days.

Kindly take the above medicine for the u r breathing difficulty. It will be settled.

Regarding u r reports which u sent, u have high cholesterol levels and elevated uric acid levels. U need treatment for that, but before giving treatment for that I need more from you. Kindly get back for online consultation for the treatment options.

Kindly get back for follow up..

Kindly give u r valuable feedback.

Thank you

|