I ended up taking two I-pills last month. The last I-pill I took was on the first week of last month, after which I had some bleeding after a week for three days. This bleeding was brownish in color. My natural period date was the 20th of the previous month, but I did not get a period on that date. I had some spotting two days later, followed by a jelly-like stringy discharge that has now slowly changed to a white discharge that is not jellyish but more watery. I have not got a period till now. It has been 42 days since the pill and 36 days from the first date of that bleeding. I took a home pregnancy test four days ago, and today, both came negative (single line on C).
1. Do I need to get a blood test done?
2. Are there chances of pregnancy?
3. Is this delay due to I-pill?
4. When will I get my period, on the 20th, or was it supposed to be the 10th?
5. How long do I have to wait for the blood test to get 100 % accurate results?