Medical Advice on "Internal Medicine"

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I feel sorry for your loss. Your problems are stress, unable to sleep at night and body pain. So, basically it is your stress that is leading to other problems. Stress can be managed both by medication as well as by ... View thread »

Dr. C.Elanchezhian
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are two types of thrombocytosis, primary and secondary. Primary thrombocytosis is a disease in which abnormal cells in the bone marrow cause an increase in platelets. Secondary thrombocytosis is due to another ... View thread »

Dr. Edwin Antonio
Hi, Welcome to iclinq.com. There are different conditions that can cause abdominal bloating that goes from non-urgent to serious conditions. If he is not passing bowel movements or gas and has remarkable abdominal pain, it can be a serious ... View thread »

Dr. Vedprakash Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your thyroid level is upto normal level. The preference range given in the reports is for pregnant female (attachment removed to protect patient identity), not for non-pregnant female. And Thyroid levelnever determines ... View thread »

Dr. C.Elanchezhian
Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.Do you have lymph nodes only in axilla? If it is only in the axilla, it is treatable. This is stage one. In this stage, either chemotherapy or radiation therapy will be given. Need not worry too much. Did they say what ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms of groin pain while sitting or during bowel movements is likely due to an inguinal hernia. The pancreatic irritation is unlikely to cause such a pain. It causes periumbilical pain and also there is no ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it is likely related to current infection, either a cold or tooth infection as it is a draining lymph node for both the sites. So, the site may appear unusual to you but it is possible to get enlarged at the site ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Normally, circumvallate papillae are enlarged structures at the base of the tongue. So it is normal to have enlarged papillae and it does not need any treatment especially if you do not have any symptoms like pain, ... View thread »

Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli
Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I want to inform you that you are having insomnia, which means sleeplessness,Insomnia is classified based on the duration of the problem. Symptoms for less ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Cervical cancer is the name of the disease caused by HPV (human papillomavirus) and this is leading cancer in women of our country and the second most common cancer worldwide. This means its frequency is very high here ... View thread »