Medical Advice on "Internal Medicine"

Dr. Prathap
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Back pain is not a common symptom of cancer lung. It can happen in a case of lung cancer with metastasis that is late stage. Your symptom is not related to cancer at all. It is due to strain. Physiotherapy will cure your  ... View thread »

Dr. Magesh T
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like erysipelas, that is called the superficial skin infection. It would be helpful if you have had any recent laboratory investigations, complete blood count analysis ESR CRP that would be very helpful. I will ... View thread »

Dr. Nageswara Rao
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Most of the cold sores are due to HSV-1. If it is associated with genital lesions then more chances of STDs are there. If only cold sores, it is due to less immunity. Giving oral may or may not be the cause. As prevention ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hypothyroidism itself causes generalized weakness or other possibilities like anemia or electrolyte imbalance or infection or chronic fatigue syndrome, etc., may present like this. Until examination is done it is ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since when she is suffering? How old is your mother-in-law? Any morning stiffness? Since when is she suffering from diabetes? The possibility of fibromyalgia or rheumatoid arthritis or chronic fatigue syndrome or ... View thread »

Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is good that you asked this question here because taking unnecessary antibiotics can be extremely risky and unhealthy for your body. This tablet is mainly used to treat pneumonia patients that have a severe cough, fever ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The yellow phlegm itself shows your suffering from a secondary bacterial infection. If sputum is there then it may be originating from lower respiratory or sinuses. So that is why your doctor has adviced two weeks ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Intake of spicy food may cause burning sensation and irritation of anal mucosa which may lead to a burning pain during defecation. It is due to the spiciness of the food. You may try yogurt, cucumber, tender coconut ... View thread »

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. 10 years is quite a long time. It is highly unlikely that you can get rabies by an exposure 10 years back. Usually with infection of rabies virus, (through a bite of rabid animal) shows symptoms in 20 to 90 days. The ... View thread »

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you? I hope your health condition is good. I have read your problem and have seen attached picture carefully (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and you mentioned that you have tried 2 % Minoxidil. ... View thread »