Medical Advice on "Internal Medicine"

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you are unable to gain weight, you should be evaluated for organic causes behind it. It can however be just constitutional. But it is not uncommon to have some organic causes behind this problem. If there is any ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I can well understand your genuine health concerns ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I can understand your concern. As you told that your mother had IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), I want to tell you that ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would not suggest you use them. These tablets and syrup are not going to help you to gain weight or muscle building. Betnelan is steroids and it will cause harm to your body in the long run. Steroid work by replacing ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine concern. Pain and limited range of movement of the shoulder joint can be due to various reasons like fracture of the bones forming the joint, ... View thread »

Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan  Shoukat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would suggest getting a test called the ankle-brachial index (ABI). This is not done at laboratory but some doctor or especially a surgeon can do in his office. Those test will test if you have any vascular ... View thread »

Dr. Satyajit Jalinder Pawar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your report and the above query (attachment removed to protect patient identity). X-ray report does not mention any bony abnormalities except reduced cervical lordosis. This is usually due to spasm ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Usually, it takes 1 to 2 months for recovery from surgery and 3 to 4 months for muscles to regain their usual strength after ACL surgery. Since you cannot exercise it means that your muscles have not reached their ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concern. As per the values mentioned by you, the hemoglobin level is low which indicates anemia. RDW-CV is on the higher side (attachment removed ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The cause of redness with or without numbness in your pinky finger could be from Raynaud's phenomenon, nerve disease, vasculitis or rheumatoid arthritis. Since you are complaining it to be related to cold exposures, it ... View thread »