Q. I have a lump in my penis exactly at the same spot as before. Is this normal?

Dr. Bharat Udey

I have a lump in my penis. When I had this before, it just went down using a cream and it has come back five months later in the same place. I have had the same partner. I had sex repeatedly and a week later, I noticed it. I have attached a picture.

Dr. Bharat Udey

Geriatrics Psychiatry Sexology Sleep Medicine
#

I have seen the picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• It seems to be a furuncle secondary to an infected hair follicle, which might be caused by pulling out of hair.
  • Apply a steroid based ointment, so that it subsides. If it is painful, use an antibiotic along with analgesics.
  • Avoid itching or scratching the lesion as it will worsen it.
  • Besides, maintain adequate genital hygiene. Keep the area well shaved so that hair does not get pulled during sexual activities.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|