Bumps On Penis

How to treat my post ejaculation dripping?

Query: Hello doctor, I have seen a dermatologist and urologist 10-15 times for the past few months. I was told I had a yeast infection and noticed physical changes in my penis and ejaculation and urination changes. The dermatologist I visited last week told me that it is not an infection or skin condition...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can summarize your concerns in two things. 1. Premature ejaculation. 2. Post ejaculation long term discharge. Addressing the first issue, I would say if you tried coitus interruption and squeeze technique, etc., and it did not work, then you should start medi...  Read Full »

How are two painful pimple-like structures on my penis treated?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 18 years old. I masturbated twice a day for the past three days. But I have stopped doing it now because I got two pimple-like structures on my penis. The first one is present on the right side and another one is below the shaft near the joining point of the penis and scrotum. One o...  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Practitioner, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.You seem to have furuncles and it has to be removed by a physician. Please get an appointment soon and remove it. You have furuncles due to shaving of the intimate area. Please do not do it. You can shorten the hair by using a safe electric hair trimmer. Do not use a shaver...  Read Full »

How to treat a small, hard bump on the penile shaft?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a small hard bump on the back of my penis shaft and it has been there for two years without pain, itching, and irritation. Recently, I started to have leakage of blood from it so lightly and I do not know the reason for having it. I am not sexually active and I practice masturbati...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Pulmonologist, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. According to your statement, you are suffering from a small hard bump on the back of the penis shaft for the past two years. A small bump on the shaft of the penis can occur due to ingrown hair. In most cases, this condition will resolve on it...  Read Full »

What could cause painless bumps on the penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I noticed a small bump on my penis this morning. It does itch or hurt. Please help.  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After careful inspection of images (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I feel the first possible cause for small bumps is molluscum cantagiosum as there appears a small dent on the top of the lesion. The problem is often acquired through sexual co...  Read Full »

What could be the bump on the shaft with mild burning?

Query: Hello doctor, My partner and I have been together for three months and decided not to use protection anymore since she has birth control in her arm. I started to notice a bump on the shaft for the past two weeks. It is on the outside where the shaft and testicles touch. A couple of days ago, it was...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and gone through the attached images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). After careful inspection of the attached image and considering relevant history, including unprotected sexual intercourse, duration of exposure around ...  Read Full »

What could be the bump with mild itching and scaling on scratching?

Query: Hello doctor,I usually test for STD's every six months as I am sexually active. I am a 22-year-old male. I met a girl and had sex with her. She told me that this is her second time ever having sex, and she was in a monogamous relationship since she was in high school. I developed this bump after hav...  Read Full »

Dr. Payal Chauhan

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. The attached photograph is not clear (attachment removed to protect patient identity). And from whatever I could see, it does not look like any STD unless it started as fluid-filled lesions. Can you share some clear, focused pictu...  Read Full »

What could be the small painless lump on the penile shaft?

Query: Hello doctor,I have a small lump (but it is very thin) on the shaft of my penis. I have done stretches in the past, and I am wondering what this might be. It does not hurt, but I do feel it when I squeeze it.  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is due to shaving and skin irritation, or fungal infection. So nothing to worry, and it will be alright after taking treatment. Did you recently have sex with someone? Please apply cream Beclomethasone and Clotrimazole two to three times a day after washing it ...  Read Full »

How to get rid of painless bumps on the penis?

Query: Hello doctor,I want to enquire about lumps on the penis, which I had since before being sexually active. It started as a big lump that grew and ended up into many tiny ones like pimples. I cannot get rid of them, and all my sexual tests are clean. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The description of pimples you mentioned seems to be sebaceous cysts and can only be treated by surgical excision. If you have pictures of them, it will be great and easy to diagnose and decide on the best treatment for you. Please follow up with photos.   Read Full »

Can excessive masturbation and sex cause pimple in my penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 35 year old male, who is in good health. So, here is the story. It first started two weeks ago. My girlfriend thought it would be fun to remove my pubic hair one night. She started the waxing process, but after the first removal strips had been off, I decided I was never going t...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. First of all, I would like to tell you that you only have small bumps over the shaft of the penis. There is no discharge, redness, itching or tingling. Most of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) results in discharge, mild fever, and ...  Read Full »

Is the bump on my foreskin due to oral sex?

Query: Hello doctor, I received oral sex from a CSW approximately a year ago and passed all of the STDs tests. I have not had any other activities outside my relationship. I have noticed a bump in my foreskin and have been concerned it was probably eight or nine months after the encounter.  Read Full »

Dr. Sneha Mariam Varghese

Venereologist, Dermatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I hope you are keeping safe. ) I have seen the attached photo (attachment removed to protect patient identity) of the lesion. The picture looks like Tyson's glands, which are normal sebaceous glands hyperactivity and generally do not require any treatment. 2) However, ...  Read Full »