Bumps On Penis

Is premature ejaculation common in men with small penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from premature ejaculation and also my partner complains that I have a small penis. Is this related to premature ejaculation? Also, I have a small pimple on the tip of the penis. Kindly request you to advise me on the same.  Read Full »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

General Practitioner, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Small penis is not at all related to PME (premature ejaculation). What is the timing, as you mentioned that you are suffering from PME? Then only, I will be able to suggest a treatment. Small pimples over the tip of penis is normal. Also, send details like color, c...  Read Full »

Can excessive masturbation and sex cause pimple in my penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 35 year old male, who is in good health. So, here is the story. It first started two weeks ago. My girlfriend thought it would be fun to remove my pubic hair one night. She started the waxing process, but after the first removal strips had been off, I decided I was never going t...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. First of all, I would like to tell you that you only have small bumps over the shaft of the penis. There is no discharge, redness, itching or tingling. Most of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) results in discharge, mild fever, and ...  Read Full »

Does masturbating without lubricant result in a bump on the penis?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 23 year old male and in good health. The last time I was sexually active was over two months ago, and after that, I usually would masturbate two to three times a day with no lubricant. I developed a small bump under the head of my penis. So, I looked up online and it was all HPV ...  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query. From your description, it seems you have developed tractional folliculitis due to excessive masturbation. You can use topical Mupirocin ointment twice daily and take tablet Azithromycin 500 mg once daily for three days after consulting your GP ...  Read Full »

Does constant clearing of mucus related to HIV?

Query: Hello doctor, I feel something stuck in my throat and constant clearing of mucus for a month now. But, there is no pain while swallowing. I had Azithral 500 mg for five days, but it did not work. Since five days, I have been taking Pantodac 40 mg. It has cured the feeling of something stuck in throa...  Read Full »

Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti

Community Medicine Physician, Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Preventive Medicine Physician, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptoms are not specific and they do not suggest HIV (human immunodeficiency virus). It may be due to GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) or gastritis as it is responding to Pantodac (Pantoprazole). Avoid carbonated drinks, hot and spicy foods. Take short...  Read Full »

What causes a single red bump on the penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 30 year old male who is sexually active. I seem to have developed a single small red bump on the head of my penis right after having sex. I have had a yeast infection on my penis head before. So, I assumed it was that again after having prolonged sex. I did not use a condom ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The bump does not appear to be of herpes. This is a small papule-like lesion. But, there is no discharge or pain in your case. I do not think this is related to herpes though the pictures were not very clear. Herpes usually causes painful blisters or papular lesions th...  Read Full »

Why do red rashes on the penis keep coming back after masturbation?

Query: Hi doctor, Over the past three months, I have been experiencing some penis problem. I have a consistent red rash on the front of my penis glans that can go away and come back daily. After sex or masturbation, the rash will get brighter and red, unraised dots (not itchy) will appear all over my glan...  Read Full »

Dr. Kakkar

Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have noted your concern. On and off rash suggest that it is some sort of a skin condition like a noninfective balanitis, if not a yeast infection. Moreover, the swab test may sometimes reveal the yeast on a repeat test so that can be considered along with a fungal...  Read Full »

What are those non-itchy, multiplying bumps on penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I have noticed these bumps and spots on the bar of my boyfriend's penis. It does not seem to cause any discomfort to him such as itching or sensitive to touch. We have been sexually active supposedly monogamous for a year. I noted the first one about three months ago and they seem to be m...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and descriptions. These lesions seem to be genital warts (condyloma acuminata). It is a contagious disease, caused by human papilloma virus. Generally, two thirds of individuals who have sexu...  Read Full »

I have a shiny, slightly raised bump on the shaft of my penis. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have a shiny, slightly raised bump on the shaft of my penis.  Read Full »

Dr. Dilip Meena

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I do not think it is a genital wart. It does not look like any STD except maybe genital molluscum contagiosum, but those are some shaped implicated papules. Is it itchy? And what is the duration? Do any other body parts have the same lesions?  Read Full »

What are the red bumps on my penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I have some painless red bumps (few are very small, and one may be less than 1 mm) on my penis. I have already consulted a dermatologist. He said this is molluscum and homeopathy medicines will be helpful. But there are no recovery signs for a month taking homeopathy medicines. I am a...  Read Full »

Dr. Dilip Meena

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com I understand your concern. 1. Yes, this is molluscum contagiosum. On genitals it spreads via sexual contact, so it is an STD (sexually transmitted disease). 2. Try to avoid sexual contact till they get treated. 3. There is no role of diet as such in this condition,...  Read Full »

I find something hard at two places under the skin of my penis. What are they?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 33-year-old male. For the past 10 days, I find something hard at two places under the skin of my penis. It is very tiny and does not move with moving the skin. There is no visible lump or growth or eruption on the surface of the skin at all. It feels something fixed or stationa...  Read Full »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat

General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The lesions you are referring to are glands containing sebum, which are present sparsely over the penile skin. As and when the openings of the ducts are blocked, they feel hard but resolve on their own. You need not worry anything about them as they are benign and self...  Read Full »