Bumps On Penis

What could be the hard bump on the shaft during erection without pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a little white bump on my shaft. I noticed that sometimes when I have an erection, it appears but not always, and it does not hurt at all. It has been there for two years now, and it did not get enlarged, and it is hard when I touch it.  Read Full »

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Is there itching, burning, irritation, swelling, or inflammation? Do you have a tight foreskin? Improper hygiene? Scratching or rubbing? Any allergic reactions to irritant soap? History of sexual contact or exposure to chemicals? Please reply.  Read Full »

What could be the reason for tiny hard lumps on the penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I had noticed small pimple-like hard and sharp to touch lumps on my penis around the Fordyce spots area. I want to know whether it is due to hair follicle or cyst or some STD? I have also tested HIV and VRDL, and the result came negative.  Read Full »

Dr. E Venkata Ramana

Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The lumps are looking like infected hair follicles or inflamed sebaceous cysts. But physical examination is important to know the nature of bumps. If they are infected one, antibiotics are required both oral antibiotics and topical antibiotic cream application. Henc...  Read Full »

What can cause painless 14 to 15 bumps on the penis?

Query: Hello Doctor! I am facing issue of bumps on my penis its been 5- 6 months they are still the same , at initial their size was small and then they grew a little bigger and now one of them is turned a little black.There are almost 14 15 bumps at the backside of the penis and two at the ending and stat...  Read Full »

Dr. Naina Soomro

General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: The lesions more probably look like molluscum contagiosum. MC is a virus that gets from skin to skin contact. Your partner might have this already and you have got it from her . Dont worry its not a dangerous virus at all. The ones who have sensitive skin gets it usually. This does not mean that ...  Read Full »

What could cause a solid lump on penis post unprotected oral sex?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 42-year-old male. Last month, I had unprotected oral sex at the end of a massage session. After that, I almost had four or five massage sessions but had no sex in any way, and the recent episode was yesterday. Today I saw a solid lump on the shaft of my penis. I am very much wo...  Read Full »

Dr. Deepti Shukla

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your history and photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It does not look like STD (sexually transmitted disease). This bump on the penis could be steatocystoma or due to scabies infection. Steatocystoma is a benign harmful cyst that ca...  Read Full »

What causes a single red bump on the penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 30 year old male who is sexually active. I seem to have developed a single small red bump on the head of my penis right after having sex. I have had a yeast infection on my penis head before. So, I assumed it was that again after having prolonged sex. I did not use a condom ...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The bump does not appear to be of herpes. This is a small papule-like lesion. But, there is no discharge or pain in your case. I do not think this is related to herpes though the pictures were not very clear. Herpes usually causes painful blisters or papular lesions th...  Read Full »

What could be the cause of penis blisters?

Query: Hello doctor,I have blisters on the head of my penis due to masturbation without proper lubricant. I thought that it would heal by itself in a few days but now the blister popped and the skin is very tender and hurts to the touch. Also, another blister of sort, developed on the tip. It cannot be an ...  Read Full »

Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are a few conditions which cause painful blisters even without a sexual contact, like genital herpes, primary syphilis, impetigo among others. Please provide more details: Are these blisters painful or painless? Is there a discharge that you noticed? Is there a ...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for small cyst like bump on penis with inflamed hair follicle?

Query: Hello doctor, I have recently developed a small cyst like bump on the shaft of my penis. I have had this for about three weeks now, after I saw that one of my hair follicles was red and I tried to squeeze it, and ended up becoming blistery and inflamed. However, over the three weeks I have had it, ...  Read Full »

Dr. Deepti Shukla

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the history and photo (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it seems you have developed furunculosis. It is a bacterial infection of hair follicle and its surrounding area. We need to start you on oral and topical antibiotics for this. Take tablet A...  Read Full »

What is the painless bump on shaft of penis?

Query: Hi doctor,I have a bump on the shaft of my penis. It is not painful and it is the same color as my skin. The bump is only visible when I pull back the foreskin. However, there is a small cut visible when the skin is more extended. It is like the bump is covering the small lesion. There is also anoth...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen images sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Yes, there is a bump on the penile shaft. It appears because of repeated small trauma may be during masturbation or sexual intercourse. At present I want you to apply Mupirocin topical o...  Read Full »

Will small white bumps on the foreskin disappear on its own?

Query: Hello doctor, One week ago, I noticed two small white bumps the size of a pinhead appear on my foreskin. I have not been sexually active for more than six months. The spot appeared on the area of my foreskin, where I place my finger during masturbation. Over the past seven days, the size and appea...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). These small bumps are called Fordyce spots are enlarged sebaceous glands that are visible on the surface of your skin. Sebaceous glands help keep your skin moisturized. They are normally cover...  Read Full »

Why do I get painful hard red lump on penis shaft?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 16 years old. I have a lump on my penis shaft. It is 1 cm in diameter and quite big. It is hard and red and is a bit painful. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Rachit Maan

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your case and saw the attached images of the lump (attachment removed to protect patient identity). As you said this appeared suddenly and painful and the images also show marks of inflammation. This appears in its primitive examination as not a dange...  Read Full »