Q. I have three painless blisters like bumps on penis. What are they?

and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

I am 20 years old. My height is 6’4", and weight is 205 lbs. I noticed three decent sized painless blisters, looking like bumps on the shaft of my penis. I had sex before two and a half week. I do feel like I masturbate a lot which I am hoping it is, but I am freaking out with it.

Do you have a question on Bumps On Penis or Herpes?

Ask a Doctor Now

MBBS., MD PSYCHIATRY
Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology

The bumps appear to be normal pimples (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Another possibility is an ingrown hair. Herpes vesicles could also be the possibility, but the chances are rare. Since the site is not common and I hope there is no discharge. If you have unprotected sex with any high-risk partner then you should go for test otherwise there is no need to get worried. Remain relaxed. I do not think this is due to an STD (sexually transmitted disease).

Thank you for the advice.

MBBS., MD PSYCHIATRY
Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology

You are welcome. Take care.

Also Read Answers From: Bumps On Penis Herpes Ingrown Hair Blisters

I have red bumps on penis after sex. Is it candidiasis?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 38 years old and I am 67 kg and 169 cm. I am half black with kind of light skin. Although I have my fiancee, I masturbate a lot before and sometimes I damage my skin under the gland. I can mention maybe since a year or so. I always associate because, in the new place where I live...  Read Full »
Dr. Saurabh S Pandya
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It can be candidiasis or some allergic reaction. You can apply Miconazole cream locally twice daily for about 10 days and see. If it increases or recurs, see a doctor. Please use a condom until both of you are adequately treated, to prevent cross infection. The pain dur...  Read Full »

Why is there a sore pimple in my vagina lips?
Query: Hi doctor, I have a very sore pimple on the inner side of my outer vagina lips. I have had the occasional one in the past on the same side and usually around the same area. It is like an ingrown hair or clogged follicle. I do shave down there. They usually go away on its own but this one seems very...  Read Full »
Dr. Eeshani Dutta

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Shaving or waxing the intimate areas often lead to ingrown hairs, infected follicles out there. Either you can cut it out with scissors leaving a bit or go for laser hair removal. These problems settle down forever. Do use douches, just cleanse the area with water durin...  Read Full »

Trending

Trending

Ask a Doctor Now