Q. What are those non-itchy, multiplying bumps on penis?

Answered by Dr. Suvash Sahu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Bumps On Penis or Genital Warts? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have noticed these bumps and spots on the bar of my boyfriend's penis. It does not seem to cause any discomfort to him such as itching or sensitive to touch. We have been sexually active supposedly monogamous for a year. I noted the first one about three months ago and they seem to be multiplying. Should I, or we, be concerned? Thank you so much.